The Un-carrier amps up our family offer to make it the BEST family plan in wireless: serving up 10GB of 4G LTE for each and every member of a 4-person family for just $30 a line. This takes direct aim at the carriers’ shared data schemes, punitive overages and hidden fees.
Verizon has spent millions promoting an “$80” shared data plan where everyone has to share 10GB. As John Legere says “The catch is, it’s not actually an $80 plan. You can’t actually use any of that data until you pay additional ‘line access’ fees for data you’ve already bought. So, when they say $80, they actually charge a family of four at least $140. And that’s to share 10GB.”
Check out what else John Legere has to say on Twitter.
With the new offer, two people can get up to 10 GB of 4G LTE data each – no sharing required – for just $100 a month. Then, each additional line is just $20 more per person – also with 10 GB of T-Mobile’s blazing-fast 4G LTE. And, as a promotion to celebrate this latest Un-carrier Amped move, customers can get the fourth line absolutely free, with no expiration date, when you sign up or switch to the plan from now through Labor Day. That means a family of four can get 10 GB of 4G LTE for each person for just $120 per month. That’s only $30 per line – an absolutely unbeatable price. As always every line includes unlimited data, talk and text as well as all the Un-carrier benefits.
Compared to Verizon, T-Mobile customers get an extra 30GB to use every month for a family of four. To get that same 40GB on Verizon would cost your family $360 per month – or three times what you would pay at T-Mobile.
Mexico Unlimeted Plan
T-Mobile and MetroPCS are bringing the heat this July with some exciting news: a brand-new fiesta-worthy offer for MetroPCS customers and three new, value-priced smartphones from HTC and Samsung.
Viva Mexico! – MetroPCS launches Mexico Unlimited plan
As T-Mobile’s breakthrough new ‘Mobile without Borders’ launches in stores and online today, MetroPCS is joining in the cross-border fun. Today, T-Mobile launched MetroPCS Mexico Unlimited building on the same break down borders philosophy but tailored for MetroPCS customers. With the new “Mexico Unlimited” plan, MetroPCS customers can use their phones in Mexico just like they do at home and call Mexico all they want. Customers who add Mexico Unlimited to their plan on or before August 31st will get it at absolutely no extra charge until 2016 – and it’s just $5 per month per line after that. More details can be found in the press release below.
T-Mobile adds three new, value-priced smartphones to its lineup just in time for back to school
Starting July 22, the HTC Desire 626s, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime and Samsung Galaxy Core Prime smartphones will be available in T-Mobile stores and online.
- The HTC Desire 626s will be available for $169.99 or $0 down ($7.09/23 months, $6.92 for 24th month). The 626s rocks an 8MP camera and a 5” HD screen for capturing and sharing memorable moments on the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network.
- The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime will be available for $189.99 or $0 down ($7.92/23 months, $7.83 for 24th month). With an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP wide-angle selfie camera, T-Mobile customers can capture every moment and share with family and friends whether in the U.S., Mexico or Canada with T-Mobile’s ‘Mobile without Borders’.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime will be available for $139.99 or $0 down ($5.84/23 months, $5.67 for 24th month). The Galaxy Core Prime combines a great mobile experience with an amazing price, and only at T-Mobile can customers stream unlimited music from more than 30 services with Music Freedom.
The HTC Desire 626s and the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime will also make their way to MetroPCS customers
- The HTC Desire 626s will be available at MetroPCS starting August 3 for $79 with an instant rebate. MetroPCS customers can register for more information about the hot, new HTC phone here: www.metropcs.com/htccomingsoon.
- MetroPCS customers were able to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime starting Mon. July 13, for $49 with an instant rebate. Additional details can be found here.