It’s Shorts Time!
13th Corto Circuito, The Latino Shorts Film Festival of New York, is seeking for submissions for films under 26min
Corto Circuito was formed 13 years ago to showcase short films made by filmmakers from and about Latin America, Spain and the United States.
Each year, the selections include animated and fictional short films, as well as documentaries and experimental works, many of which will be U.S and N.Y. premieres.
DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
13th Annual CortoCircuito will take place November 14-17, 2016
* Genres: Documentary, fiction, animation, experimental from or about Latin America, Spain and Latinos in U.S.
* Foreign Language Films must be subtitled in English
* Films should be no longer than 26 minutes in length, and must have been released during the 24 months prior to the date of the Festival
* Preview format must be online data, via web link. Please DO NOT send films to be downloaded. DVDs are accepted in the case that you are unable to submit your film online. Preview DVDs should be clearly labeled with the title, running time and contact information (name, phone number, e-mail.)
* The formats for film exhibition will be Quicktime 1080p H264 .mov .mp4. Other formats may eventually be used and will be analyzed case by case by the festival producers
*Please download the form below and don’t forget to fill out crucial information such as Filmmaker name, Title, Running time, Film description, Address/phone/email and any related press materials, including press kit, a list of other festivals at which your film has been screened and HR photos
*Deadline: SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
*CORTO CIRCUITO will not return material that have been submitted for consideration
More info at